Stern Pinball has posted Black Knight code v0.94.0 for the Pro, Premium, and Limited Edition models.
This code contains bug fixes, enhancements and additional polish.
Pro - v0.94.0: https://sternpinball.com/…
Premium - v0.94.0: https://sternpinball.com/…
Limited Edition - v0.94.0: https://sternpinball.com/…
Notes from Tim Sexton (Lead Programmer BKSOR):
“Really happy with this code update!
Just wanted to highlight some features.
For current (and future) LE/Premium owners:
- Upper playfield comes into play way more. All main modes now use the loop and target on the upper playfield for added scoring opportunities.
- Catapult Multiball had a complete overhaul. Score up to 4x Super jackpots now and lower playfield shots stay lit for way more jackpots.
- Stacking multiballs now works both ways! Start Catapult and bring in TKC or vice versa!
For all models:
- Modes completely overhauled. Modes now carry over between balls.
- Added new shooter groove tunes for all modes. Some of these haven't been heard in the game yet!
- Modes now must be completed to move to Black Castle, making beating modes much more rewarding.
Lots more details in the change notes! Plus bug fixes, score balancing, etc.”
This update and read me files can also be found on our website www.sternpinball.com in the game code library.